Territory is designed to optimize the experience of individuals, communities and web3 creators through a hub and a blockchain.
About the territory
Territory is a new blockchain, but it is a multi-chain hub designed to allow IBC and non-IBC communities to connect, create groups, exchange services and NFTs, launch new projects, and develop existing projects.
IBC: The Cosmos IBC protocol was developed to solve one of the biggest challenges facing blockchain systems today: the lack of communication and data sharing between networks.
This multi-chain hub includes dApps for everyday use, such as a multi-chain NFT launchpad and marketplace, as well as social features for individuals and DAOs.
Territory aims to simplify the experience for users, communities and website builders through an all-in-one hub of DApps.
- Web3 enables users to use decentralized tools without relying on their Web2 counterparts.
- Combining all options to assert an identity, connect with others, develop a project and grow a community
- Provide all the tools a DAO needs to be able to function and grow.
- Connecting IBC’s blockchain communities to other networks to ensure a seamless multi-chain experience.
The primary benefit of Web3 members is the knowledge, tools, and focus of effort to build faster.
A Blockchain in Cosmos SDK
Regarding the blockchain based on the Cosmos SDK, Territory has its own governance token which is TORI.
To this end, TORI will allow its holders to vote on the strategic direction of the network. The token will allow developers to offer new features or DApps integrations within the hub after launch.
Below is a diagram that summarizes the various uses of tokens:
Why Cosmos SDK?
The Cosmos SDK is the most advanced system for building custom, application-specific blockchains. Here are some reasons why you might consider building your decentralized application with the Cosmos SDK:
- The default consensus engine available in the Cosmos SDK is Tendermint Core (opens in a new window). Tendermint is the most mature (and only) BFT consensus engine. It is widely used in the industry and is considered the gold standard consensus engine for building proof-of-stake systems.
- The Cosmos SDK is designed to make it easy to build blockchains from open source and composable modules. As the ecosystem of open source Cosmos SDK modules grows, building complex decentralized platforms will become increasingly easy.
- The Cosmos SDK is inspired by capability-based security and builds on years of struggle with blockchain state machines. This makes the Cosmos SDK a very secure environment for building blockchains.
- The Cosmos SDK has been used to build many application-specific blockchains that are already in production.
Introducing Territory Governance and Utility Tokens.
The Territory Blockchain’s TORI Governance Token offers a means of decentralized coordination allowing token holders to vote on the strategic direction of the Territory network. For this reason, the Territory DAO will control the community fund where blockchain bounties and updates are voted. The DAO also allows participants to submit proposals to integrate and list new DApps features within the hub.
This makes it easier for individual users and DAOs to coordinate to innovate and deploy new services to meet customer needs. Otherwise, ” Let’s build together Key words of the project.
A multi-chain hub
One of the first options that will appear is the Territory Name Service, which will allow users to view a @pseudo.tori in their profile. Users can use their name anywhere on the Hub. Other name services will also be integrated over time. There is also the main DApp which is the NFT Marketplace, available on Teritori when it launches. This DApp will allow creators to list their collections on the same network as Launchpad, and other functions will be added over time to provide unique experiences to buyers and holders.
An announced airdrop
A great experiment has been announced in the Cosmos ecosystem. Territory mainnet and about to launch an airdrop 70 million TORI will be distributed among 4 different groups:
- Atom Holder
Since Teritori enjoys GNØLAND, a snapshot was taken alongside GNØ on May 20, 2022 at 8:00 UTC. The selected address will be contacted soon.
- Holders of NFTs are The R!ot
This is the first NFT collection: R!ot Which was launched in the territory network and of course, the holders will be able to benefit from the airdrop share.
- NFT holders on other Cosmos networks
Territory will allow holders of other Cosmos NFTs to claim part of the airdrop.
In fact, part of the airdrop will be reserved for holders of several collections, including Orbital Apps on Evemos.
- Territory Top 500 games
Game of Territory, a game designed by the core team to encourage the community to contribute to the marketing development of the project, will therefore reward 500 active players.
Territory aims to provide a single place for individuals and DAOs across the network. Genesis is the beginning of a great journey as an L1 chain in the Cosmos Network The token model is intended to seed the Territory ecosystem and reward key participants.
Get a digest of news from the world of cryptocurrencies by subscribing to our new serviceDaily and weekly so you don’t miss any essential Cointribune!
The Cointribune editorial team combines its voices to express themselves on topics specific to cryptocurrencies, investments, metaverse and NFTs, striving to best answer your questions.