The new French Tech DeepNum20 program supports French digital, electronics and robotics startups The program aims to bring technological champions who offer breakthrough innovations in this strategic sector of the economy. Eligible startups can apply till September 21, 2022.
The new French Tech DeepNum20 program aims to promote and support the development of French start-ups in digital, electronics and robotics and to make our country a major player in digital consumption and industrial digital technologies.
In line with the France 2030 investment plan, which provides 10.5 billion euros in support to the entire innovation ecosystem in these areas, especially among emerging players, the French Tech Dipnom20 program aims to support startups with the most potential by conducting technological breakthrough projects.
The call for applications open today aims to select start-ups that offer breakthrough innovations, whether services or products, providing a very high level of differentiation from existing solutions, with potential for large-scale deployment.
These innovations should, as a priority, address the challenges identified within the framework of France 2030:
- artificial intelligence;
- quantum technology;
- cyber security;
- Digital Greening.
Business Eligibility Criteria
- Headquartered in France
- Innovative company
- Independent Company (Maximum holding by other companies 49%)
- Ability to place in a high-potential market
- Ability of qualified startups to position themselves among the first entrants in a high-potential market
- The company’s ability to deploy its projects quickly and on a large scale in France and/or internationally
- Nature of “Deeptech” Projects and Potential for Market Disruption
- An innovation that aims to address at least one of the challenges of France 2030
- The disruptive innovation dimension of innovation, especially taking into account:
- The support structure through which the company moved
- DeepTech receives public funding, national or European
- Potential for market disruption and challenging established players’ models
Selected start-ups will benefit from the support of the French Tech Mission and will have access to:
- A start-up manager at Mission French Tech, responsible for identifying their needs and proposing support opportunities;
- increasing visibility through influence and communication activities in France and internationally;
- integration into economic diplomacy activities;
- A specific service offer, provided by the “French technology correspondents” network: it brings together 60 partner administrations working to facilitate and speed up public services for entrepreneurs: financing, international development, recruitment, intellectual property, etc. ;
- regulatory affairs support;
- Access to a community of high-potential businesses with experience sharing between entrepreneurs from French Tech DeepNum20 and other programs of the French Tech Mission.