We have seen that Market value of NFTs The main OpenSea platform has dropped significantly, also seeing collections disappear or exist experienced a huge decline Their value before their popularity waned.
Let’s see together now whether we are in a favorable time for investment or, on the contrary, is it better to deviate from it as much as possible?
Investing in NFTs: Good or Bad Idea?
As explained earlier, the market value of NFTs has fallen drastically. For example, collections that had a floor price of 1 ETH now end with a Entry fee is 0.15 ETH. To this must be added the value of Ethereum, which has fallen.
Suffice it to say that many investors lost a lot of money during this downturn. Now that the price is their lowest, that’s for sure Interested in investing in NFTs But not in any collection. In fact, many collections will never be resurrected. This is why it is important to know the various essential criteria for it Identify a collection to invest in.
Essential criteria for identifying a collection in which to invest
Here are some essential criteria to identify a collection to invest in:
- A Transparent team That keeps its deadlines
- A Discord server is active and an engaged community
- NFTs with a practical utility (NFT style is not everything)
- Active social networks, esp Twitter account
- there is Property rights related to NFTs from the collection
- observe History of the artist from the collection
- observe History of the team from the collection
- Digital identity of the project Is he neat and professional? (website, social network, animation, 3D rendering etc.)
Also Read 2 solid factors that make Polygon (MATIC) the crypto nugget to buy
Of course other criteria are important to identify a good project. It should also be noted that even if all criteria are properly verified, The project may not develop as planned.