(AOF) – Worldline is one of the first companies in its sector to launch in Metaverse with a dedicated virtual showroom. The payments specialist aims to bridge the virtual and real worlds for e-commerce players, giving them access to the immense potential of the metaverse.
“The Worldline showroom is integrated with Decentraland in Crypto Valley. By building in this central and busy location, Worldline will thus enable its network of merchants to launch into the Metaverse through its platform, and provide them with additional value and visibility,” the company explained.
In addition to launching this showroom, Worldline will continue to invest and devote significant resources to the development and distribution of new Metaverse-related products, designed specifically to meet the needs of merchants wishing to establish themselves in virtual worlds in 3D. it is
For example, white label stores are installed in Metaverse with direct payment access to all WorldLine payment solutions, thus unifying real and virtual payment ecosystems in the same secure universe.
AOF – Learn more
– European number one in payment services and electronic transactions;
– Revenues of 3.7 billion euros centered in Europe and generated by 3 sectors – merchant services (65%), financial services (25%), mobility and transactional web services (9%);
– presence with merchants and banks in a strong position in business model, line services and technological investments for a leading international Paytech based on mastering the value chain of payment services on a single and modular platform;
– Open capital with 2 strong positions – SIX Group (1.69 of shares and 18.9% of voting rights) and BPI France (4.39 and 3.88%), Gilles Grapinet CEO and Chairman Bernard Borrigaud of 19 members of the Board of Directors;
– Financial situation under control with net debt reduced by €2.9 billion.
– Sustainable external growth Vision 2024 strategy aimed at annual revenue growth of 9 to 11%, operating margin of around 30%;
– Innovation strategy divided between security, growth and disruption of the group’s own information systems: Internally: WIN Network, Lit or Worldline Lab Incubator, community of 300 experts, etc. / Externally: partnerships and links with start-ups in the fields of trusted service, customer experience and performance and intelligence / focus on inclusive solutions (African fintech intouch, dedicated QR codes in India, etc.) / on open-innovation: integration into technological platforms of the most innovative providers – APM, cryptocurrency , BNPL…;
– Trust 2025 environmental strategy: 20% reduction in CO2 emissions compared to 2020 / Inclusion of sustainability criteria in solution offer / support for dedicated fintech (African Intouch);
– Anticipating new partnerships and pursuing fintech acquisitions in Italy and India;
– Integration of the Australian company ANZ’s merchant services operations (20% of the local market), which is expected to generate revenues of €180 million per year and an operating margin of 20%.
– 1.5% of turnover in Russia and 1.5% exposure in Baltic countries, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia and Moldova;
– Sales, solutions and service activities in the terminal’s Apollo fund, valued at €2.3 billion;
– questions about the exit from the capital of the Group of Six;
– The objective for 2022 is a revenue growth of 8 to 10%, an operating margin of +27% and a debt impact reduced to 1.5.